Debug Driver Commands for the Cycle, Suite, and Step drivers
This keyword library provides Driver Commands that
can be used by all three DDE Drivers--CycleDriver,
SuiteDriver, and StepDriver. That means they can
be used in any keyword driven test tables regardless
of the test tables level--Cycle, Suite, or Step.
Each different driver command has different parameters
as described in its documentation. For reference, the
first fields of ALL Driver Command test records are defined
- Field #1
- The "C" = DRIVER COMMAND record type specifier.
- Field #2
- The Driver Command keyword.
c , SetApplicationMap , "AppMap.map"
Driver Command parameters must be placed in the test record
in the field position specified in the documentation.
Some parameters are optional. However, the field associated
with that parameter must be honored. If you wish to skip an
optional parameter you must still provide an empty field for
c, LaunchApplication, NOTEPAD, NOTEPAD.EXE, , , "AppMap.map"
The above example shows two optional fields after NOTEPAD.EXE
which are given no value(skipped).
Note that the full availablility of all Driver Commands is now
spread across several files. Together, all of these files provide
all the Driver Commands available to the core framework.
- Miscellaneous and often used Commands.
- Commands focused on logging test execution.
- Commands focused on Error Recovery and Flow Control.
- Commands focused on status tracking.
- Commands that are still provided for backward compatibility, but are no longer supported.
- Commands focused on debugging test execution.
Enable and Disable Breakpoint Debugging.
Enable and Disable Breakpoint Debugging. This means that
debugging will stop at each record following a
(BP) Breakpoint record.
Enable and Disable (C)Command Debugging.
Enable and Disable debugging of ALL record types.
Enable and Disable (T)Test Record Debugging.